Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Leng Leeng
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello. I apologize in advance for my English, I am using a translator. The Bard theme is not updated due to this there are problems with adaptation on mobile devices. And also problems during editing, for example, the preview does not correspond to reality: everything is fine in it, but on the smartphone everything is crooked.

When updating, it writes an error: “cURL error 35: OpenSSL SSL_connect: Connection reset by peer in connection to s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com:443″

I contacted my hosting, they checked everything and said: “This error occurs due to the fact that the specified Amazon servers are blocked by RKN. The only solution in this case is to manually update the theme.”

Could you send me the latest theme update so I can install it manually?

Or maybe you know another way to deal with my problem.

Please, help me!

Thank you in advance!

Leng Leeng
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Елена,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Thank you for your cooperation. We’ve initiated the investigation process based on the provided login details. Please refrain from changing the login details until we provide you with the next update.

We’ll keep you informed as soon as we have any findings or updates regarding the issue.

Your patience is appreciated.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Елена,

Please check the response we received from our server experts and please follow the instructions:

“Looking at the screenshot, I saw that your customer was getting cURL error 35 which means that there’s an SSL connection error. Please ask them to check with their hosting provider to make sure their OpenSSL is properly installed and configured on the site and that they are not blocking any SSL-related stuff. Once it’s confirmed that everything looks good on their end, please ask them for FTP access as well so I can investigate further.”

Kind Regards

Leng Leeng
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello!

Can we try different approach?

Can you share download link with updated theme so i can upload it in using Admin Interface by myself.
    Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Leng,

Sure we can but this issue will appear always when new updates arrive, we recommend taking action now and being assured that everything will work.

Kind Regards

Leng Leeng
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for your recommendation!

We logged in to server by ssh and tried to ping Amazon s3 with no success, so it seems the issue is not on ssl configuration.

We will consider to try another hosting with more privileges to fix such issues, for sure.

But for now it would be perfect if you can share download link, thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lend,

Here is the theme download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19YO74skGVqTXnluZOJ-mUpdu-GR1L4r-/view?usp=sharing

Kind Regards

Leng Leeng
    Participant
    Premium Member

Greetings!

I appreciate you for sharing me a theme as i asked.

But it seems to me, that you’ve shared not exactly the one i bought and asked

You see, i have purchased Bard Pro theme, and want to update exactly Bard Pro theme

Last week you shared Ashe Pro theme. Which is nice, but it doesn’t fit my demands (vide slider for instance)

I’m sorry for asking you again, but would you please share with me updated Bard Pro theme please?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Leng,

Our apologies for the mistake, here is the download link for the Bard Pro:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zklOwjSZVMisTcWj90S87GZRpM3F45Sd/view?usp=sharing

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.