Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lensraptor
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I was wondering if it might be time to update the share options on the Blog pages.

Google+ hasn’t been a thing in forever and we now have new options, such as BlueSky, Threads, and Mastodon to name a few.

You might also want to update Twitter to X, as much as we all hate it.

Just a thought I had…

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by lensraptor.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @lensraptor

Thank you for your suggestion regarding updating the share options on the blog pages. It’s always valuable to consider incorporating new and relevant social sharing options to keep up with current trends and user preferences.

Removing Google+ and adding newer platforms like BlueSky, Threads, and Mastodon sounds like a great idea to stay updated with the evolving social media landscape. Additionally, considering alternative options to Twitter, such as X, could offer users more choices for sharing content.

I’ll forward your suggestion to the appropriate team for consideration in our future updates. We strive to enhance the user experience and appreciate feedback from our users like you.

If you have any further suggestions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.