Forum Replies Created
Now the support in WpDiscuz has looked at this case as well
As you can see, the problem is actually bard 😅
Why does WpDiscuz work fine with Ashe, but not with Bard?
– You guys are the ones who made both themes.
If it’s not theme realed. Why then is it only with Bard that I experience these problems?
– And why does it work with Ashe? Isn’t the Ashe theme tested with Worpdress experts, coded with the latest WP standards and codex? 😅
I have also removed all custom css to test if anything I have done was the cause of the problems. But luckily it wasn’t, because that would have been a bit embarrassing for me! 😛
So this then proves that it is actually “Bard” who is causing the problems for WpDiscuz! 🧐
I posted username and pasword to a account with admin access.
- In Bard the system look like that.
- This button does not work in Bard. This button usually opens a menu that guests, users and admin use to edit their own comments. The same button also gives admin access to edit, delete and highlight comments.
- This is how it should actually look.
- Again. This is how it should actually look. 😛
I have done a few more tests:
I only experience this error with Bard. For example, with Ashe, things work as they should.
If you don’t get this fixed quickly, I will have to ask for my money back. And then start the search for another theme. 🙁This reply has been marked as private.
I has the same problem! 🙁
Soo i deactivated the “Page Header” and insert my own code in “…./themes/bard-pro-premium/header.php“.
I hope that they can add the option of being able to insert banners in as html, instead of just css.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Simon Ekren Gravvold.