sorry it was stelladogs.com I moved the text in on the header and that seems to have worked now.
I nearly have it now but have found it difficult. The header in mobile mode is still cutting off some of the right hand side of my header.
As a last resort I may rebalance the header so it can loose a bit more off the sides.
I have been mucking around with headers for hours. I have never had trouble before. It was working fine on the free Bard so I upgraded to pro. I then found it impossible to get my header to work, size wise. I have reverted to the free version and now the header is fine again, but it is not showing on mobile or tablet.
The domain is stelladogs.com