Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paula Johnson
    Participant
    Premium Member

How can I have the header for the About page be a video as seen in one of the built-in predefined styles? I tried activating the style that had that feature and nothing happened, I’m not sure if it’s because I didn’t upload on a fresh install.

Anyhow, I’d like the About page to have a video header and the rest of the pages to have a regular image header.

Please advise, thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Paula,

Thank you for reaching out, and I appreciate your patience.

To clarify, our theme currently doesn’t support the functionality of having a header video on some pages while keeping an image header on others using the theme options alone. However, there are alternative solutions you can explore to achieve this:

Third-Party Plugins: Look for WordPress plugins specifically designed to add header videos to individual pages. These plugins often offer more flexibility and customization options for different headers on various pages.

Page Builders: Consider using a page builder like Elementor Page Builder. With Elementor, you can create custom headers for each page, including the option to add header videos where needed. This approach provides greater control and customization over the design of individual page headers.

If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!

Best Regards

Paula Johnson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Awesome, thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, and we appreciate your continued trust in our services.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.