Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nyna Cropas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Client wants the Blog section of her site to be styled differently from the rest of the site. I’ve built the rest of the site using Pages so all Posts can be dedicated exclusively to the Blog. Header section of the Main Site uses only a logo (+site title and description) with no header image. Blog section as a whole wants to use a header image without the company logo.

Only method I have found to make this happen is to Upload Custom Header Image on each and every Post and Category. Problem is, the designated Blog page refuses to recognize the Custom Header and displays the Company logo header instead. And, of course, this method fails on the Archive pages.

Am I missing something? Is there a simple solution or approach?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nyna,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Nyna Cropas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nyna,

Actually, there is no simple way to redesign the blog page just using theme options, we recommend using our 3rd party plugin Royal Elementor Addons in combination with Elementor page builder, in this case, you can create your own styles for the blog page and not only.

Kind Regards

Nyna Cropas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Nyna,

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help clarify the situation for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.