Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    niko jalkanen
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Is it possible to use ubermenu plugin and it full features with Ashe Pro? Or is there another way to say “main” menus disable links like:

menu1 (no link)

submenu1 (link)

submenu2 (no link)

subsubmenu1 (link)

subsubmenu2 (link)

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niko,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

To be honest, we have not tested mentioned plugin with our theme, but if the plugin is coded with the latest wp standards as our theme it should work without any issue.

We recommend creating a staging site and testing all new 3rd party plugins on the cloned site before applying them on the root website.

Kind Regards

niko jalkanen
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I have made already staging where I have tested it and any change on ubermenu does not affect to ashe menu. Ashe sees that ubermenu is use -> shows in ashe settings.

BR

Niko

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niko,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

niko jalkanen
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I find the problem but another one appeared. When using mainmenu it doubles, if using top menu then not? what doing wrong?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuHxJhGpdXNhgbYjy4pBwHmhwKz1Og

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niko,

Seems that the plugin has some issues, please contact the plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.