Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

After updating the theme, the header image no longer showing.

I forgot a title and I’m not sure if this posted.

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi WH,

Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you. It’s back, but it’s not fitting like it did before. It’s cut off on the right and the height is stretched and cut off.

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

And the mobile view is way off.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi WH,

Please renew the login URL and we will take a look again, on our end everything was fine.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hello WH,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. To further investigate and address the problem with the banner not displaying correctly on mobile devices and the stretched height on your other site, we will need to involve our technical development team.

I have forwarded your message and login details to the appropriate team. They will review the issue and work towards resolving it as soon as possible. Please note that it may take some time to investigate and implement the necessary changes.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

I finally found out, you have the Ashe Pro Child theme which has custom header template file that overrides changes to the latest update. I’ve fixed it manually, please check it out and let me know.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that it worked for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.