Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melle Ambroise
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I just noticed that meta titles on pages start with H4 ! O_O instead of H1. Example on the page https://melleambroise.com/category/zero-dechet/

The title H1 should be “beauté zéro déchet” but it is in H4. It is not logical…

The next title is in H2 and this is correct.

How can I fix this ?

Thank you for your answer, Audrey

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melle,

Actually, it’s not possible to change the mentioned tag to another one.

Actually, the H1 tag must be located on the page only once for the SEO proposals, for that please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity and enable the option “Enable Hidden Title (h1 missing SEO issue)”

Kind Regards

Melle Ambroise
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for your feedback Vako but by anable this option I have the same H1 tag on each page so it’s not good for SEO at all. I chose this theme because it had a beautiful design but if it is not seo friendly as indicated at the time of purchase, it is unfortunately not useful…

Melle Ambroise
    Participant
    Premium Member

If someone asks you, I am not a programmer but I found how to do it by logical deduction… You have to go on the ftp server in the category-description.php file and replace H4 by H1. I find it strange that the creators of the theme don’t know how to explain me how to do it…

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melle,

1. Actually it’s the best way for SEO to find the h1 tag on all your pages, but at the same time, you must make sure that there are no duplicated ones.

2. We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

Kind Regards

Melle Ambroise
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

If I had applied your solution it’s sure that it’s duplicated so it’s better to go this way…

Kind regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.