Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Celina Lisek-Lewicka
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

the widget stopped working. I can see now this message on my website: <span style=”background-color: #f6f6f6; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>No images found! </span><span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; background-color: #f6f6f6;”>Try some other hashtag or username</span>

I have tried to add my Imstagram once again. I removed it first and then was trying to connect but it is not working. I click on Add, go through login with a cose and then I am taken back to Word Press but the IG account is not added.

Please help to solve it. My website:

https://www.celwpodrozy.pl/

Thank you

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Celina,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Celina Lisek-Lewicka
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

the Social Slider is now working, not displaying the pictures from Instagram. I noticed this issue yesterday. It looks like in the attached screenshot.

The message is: No images found! Try some other hashtag or username.

What I did is the following:

1. I checked the setting and all looks fine.

2. I decided to refresh the token and removed the linked IG token ID.

3. I tried to connect my IG account once again but it did not work:

– I clicked in Add, was taken to IG where I had insert a code sent to me in a text message. I entered it and was taken to my IG accoung and then again I was taken to WordPress. The linkage failed.

This is my website:

https://www.celwpodrozy.pl/

Thank you.

Celina Lisek-Lewicka
    Participant
    Premium Member

I cannot attached my screenshot but you will see it on my website at the bottom.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Celina,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Celina Lisek-Lewicka
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

the problem still persists. I saw another topic on this where you wrote there is an issue on your side and your are working on it. Looks like still not resolved. Would you please help?

Thank you,

Celina

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Celina,

Thank you for reaching out to us again. We apologize for the persistence of the problem you’re experiencing. To further investigate and resolve the issue, we kindly request you to provide us with the following information:

WordPress admin login credentials (please check our previous reply)

By providing us with this information, our technical support team will be able to access your website’s backend and perform a thorough investigation to identify the root cause of the issue. This will allow us to work towards finding a resolution as quickly as possible.

We understand the inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your cooperation in assisting us with the necessary information. Rest assured, we are committed to resolving the problem and ensuring that your website functions properly.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.