- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by vako.
January 17, 2023 at 6:40 pm #70456Mariana DimitrovaParticipantPremium Member
How can I fix the social media, night mode icons and arrow icons to be visible, as they are currently being displayed with squares instead of the actual thing. I experience the issue not only with the front page but also with several of the different pages of the website, no matter if theya’re created as “page” or “custom link”.January 18, 2023 at 3:55 pm #70466vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch which one was the source for the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
3. If the instructions above cant help, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsJanuary 18, 2023 at 5:32 pm #70469Mariana DimitrovaParticipantPremium Member
Thanks a lot for the fast reply.
I installed the WP Staging plugin, however, it looks a bit different than shown on the video on youtube and it’s not allowing me to go through with it, as it seems to require the purchase of the PRO version. I get the following error message: <span style=”color: #ffffff; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #e01e5a;”>WordPress Multisite is not supported! Upgrade to </span>WP STAGING | PRO
Is there any other plugin I can use instead?
MarianaJanuary 19, 2023 at 2:34 pm #70472vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
Weird, seems that cloning multisite is not free options for the website, please try to just deactivate plugins one by one, in most case after reactivating plugins all the data we be back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.