Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iamarcomicera
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I have an annoying issue with the slider. When I go to enlarge the browser page, the text contained in the slide moves down and disappears for half, Colud I have snippet CSS to fix it?

To this link the screenshot of the issue:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ImhyUL-u2sEwqSJupD78kHnnHSKktmQ/view?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Marco

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @iamarcomicera,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

iamarcomicera
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @iamarcomicera,

All the issues are coming from the Custom CSS snippets you have in the additional CSS section, you have changed styles and dimensions for the slider info section, that’s why text contained in the slide moves down.

Kind Regards

iamarcomicera
    Participant
    Premium Member

<i>I’m sorry to contradict you but the issue was also there with the standard settings. The text lengthens rather than decreases in size. </i>

<i>So there are no solutions? </i>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @iamarcomicera,

The issue you describe above is related to the CSS snippets you have added to the customizer section under Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS, if you have any issues with theme provided styles please let us know and we will do our best to help you, or you need to change snippets, at this moment the width and height of title and categories located on the slider are changed that’s the reason for the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.