Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Capper
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

Does anyone know how to add a button/toggle that reveals text in the midst of a page. For example, I am creating a dog training website it would appear as:

OPTION 1 

Details of this go here but wouldn’t be revealed unless you clicked on the option 1 button. They would disappear again if you pressed the option 1 button again,

OPTION 2 

Details of this go here but wouldn’t be revealed unless you clicked on the option 2 button. They would disappear again if you pressed the option 2 button again,

I hope the above makes sense. I don’t want the page to look too saturated which it does without a toggle button.

Thanks,

Matt

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Matt,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, you can try to use Elementor page builder and also  Elementro extension plugin Royal Elementor Addons, widget toggle from the Elementor page builder can be useful for you but it needs to be styled and adjusted as it has no predefined styles, Royal Elementor Addons widget Tabs has several predefined styles ready to use:  https://nimb.ws/a9vul6

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.