Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Esther Alaran
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I am new to using this theme and someone on this form has probably already answered this questions, but my search words are the not bringing the desired results. With all this being said, I would like to set up additional pages that are styled like a blog page, but I am unsure how to do this. In WordPress you click add new page, but I would like assistance with the set up.

If the answer is already here, please link and if there is a video out there that would also be as helpful.

Thank you in advance.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Esther,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

With the theme and WordPress settings, you can only have one blog page at the same time, but I can give you shortcodes to have blog posts on the home page and on the blog page too.

To display all latest post use:

[ashe_blog]

To select specific categories in the blog feed shortcode, you just need to add the “categories” attribute to it. You can list multiple categories separated by a comma:

[ashe_blog categories="food,travel"]

or select a single one like this:

[ashe_blog categories="food"]

Also, posts per page could be limited by adding the “amount” attribute” like this:

[ashe_blog categories="food" amount="5"]

To select specific posts in the blog feed shortcode, you just need to add the “post_ids” attribute to it and list selected post ids separated by a comma like this:

[ashe_blog post_ids="1,23,157"]

Hope it was helpful.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.