• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by vako.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mirko
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

just updated to the latest Ashe Pro version and also WordPress 6.2 after no updates for some time. Unfortunately now the search icon went missing, and switching it off and on in the customizer also does not work.

Any ideas what the reason could be?

Thx

Mirko

Mirko
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mirko,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Mirko
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, I posted the link in private here but it is not visible at all to me, did you receive it?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hello Mirko,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have not received any login URL from you. Could you please send it again? If you are having trouble posting the link privately, you can also email it to us at info.wproyal@gmail.com.

Kind Regards

Mirko
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, did you receive it now via mail? Also tried again to post here, but the post never shows up…

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mirko,

We have already answered you via email, please check your inbox and follow the instructions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.