Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    KatyK
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I have Ashe Pro, and I use the normal WordPress block editor to create blog posts. In the code editor, I can see that the post has paragraph breaks, but the RSS feed doesn’t have them.

Does this mean the raw HTML is being stripped from the RSS feed? Is the theme responsible or a plugin perhaps? (I have only this plugin related to RSS – Featured Images in RSS for Mailchimp & More).

I’ve had the website for 7 weeks and have researched this problem. But I can’t figure out how to fix it. Thank you.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katy,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

KatyK
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katy,

To share screenshots, please try to use https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

KatyK
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katy,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

KatyK
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello! Thank you for sending this topic to the developer. I haven’t heard anything new since you wrote 5 days ago. Do you know please if they’ve had a chance to look at my question? Thanks so much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katy,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

For sure, I will remind the dev team to check your issue, and they will respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

KatyK
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo, gab es dazu eine Lösung? Würde mich auch interessieren 🙂

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi all, Nick is here from the DEV team, first of all, sorry for the delay – we are migrating all our infrastructure to the google servers to make everything much faster and I am very busy these days.

Regarding the issue, the theme itself doesn’t affect or change any RSS-related code or content, this is how WP renders it, if you want to make any modifications to RSS you need to look for RSS-related plugins which have a lot of options to customize RSS.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.