• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by vako.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant
    Premium Member

Can you please tell me how to reduce the size of the blog images that appear on the home page and category pages? I’d like to keep the size of the image when it appear within the actual blog post. Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Paula,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

To provide you with the most accurate assistance, could you please describe the issue you’re facing in more detail? Additionally, sharing a direct link to the page where the problem appears would be immensely helpful. If possible, providing screenshots of the issue will give us a clearer understanding and allow for more targeted support.

Once we have this information, we’ll be better equipped to identify the issue and provide a solution.

Kind Regards

Paula
    Participant
    Premium Member

On my home page you’ll notice at the top, six icons titled “Save money”, “Save on groceries”, and so on. Those are fine as they are. If you look below those, you’ll see five separate blog images with their accompanying titles. The first one is “7 ways to make money reading books.”

What I’d like to do is reduce the size of the blog images and titles (“7 ways to make money reading books” and those below it) so that they appear smaller on the home page, as well as on the blog category pages. I’d like to keep the size as it appears only on the actual single blog post pages.

Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Paula,

In this case you need to use this 3rd party plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ajax-thumbnail-rebuild/

This plugin allows you to rebuild thumbnails per your preferred size.

Kind Regards

Paula
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks, Vako. So there’s no setting within WordPress or the Ashe theme to change the way the image appears on certain pages? I’d like to avoid adding more plugins, if possible.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Paula,

Unfortunately no, even we in development use this plugin to rebuild thumbnails per needs.

Kind Regards

Paula
    Participant
    Premium Member

Ok, thanks for your help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome!

Feel free to contact us at any time, and we appreciate your continued trust in our services.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.