Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Veronica Kvale
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I’ve experienced twice in the last month that my product data has been removed or changed “automatically”. This has caused a great deal of frustration and stress since some prices and stock quantities (and backorder settings) are no longer correct. The same goes for SKU. I’ve tried to figure out why this is happening, and the only thing I’ve found so far is that the Quick Edit sometimes removes the data. I’m not sure why the product data has been changed for several products, but it seems that these products have copied the settings for other products in my store. I’m not sure if this is also caused by the Quick Edit, as I use this function to change status and category for my products, and unfortunately did not see this while updating my products. I’ve manually changed all my product data now, and backed up my entire site, but since I have a lot of varying prices I need to know that this won’t happen again.

My site is bycino.no, and the products that have been changed are the stamps and dies. Most of these are set to Private as I haven’t lauched the site for this sale yet. When publishing these products I had planned to use the Quick Edit function, but I’m afraid this is what is causing the problem (don’t know why).

What can I do to fix this?

Kind regards,
    Veronica Kvale

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Veronica,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Per your issue, we assume that it’s not theme related issue, as the theme has no effect on the price or any products on your website, for this is the responsible Shop plugin you are using, please contact the shop plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.