Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Wallace
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello!  I am having a few issues with my website that I can’t figure out how to fix.

1. My homepage formatting changes when the screen viewing size changes (ie when it goes from 100% to 110%).  I have three columns under the “Dive Right In” section and when the size is increased to 110%, the words split into two lines.  How can I make sure my formatting adjusts to whatever the screen size is?

2. There are two areas with three columns on my home page.  When viewed on a tablet, instead of showing smaller and staying in line, they split to two columns on one line and one beneath.  I would like to keep these all inline in tablet mode.

3. In mobile viewing of my three white columns (the ones under “Dive Right In”, they all run together and you can’t see any of the tan background.  I have tried to reformat with @media css, but with no luck.

4.  Lastly, is there a way to make my content more narrow WITHOUT it also narrowing the background color blocks on my homepage?

Thank you SO MUCH for your help always.  I always try to figure it out on my own first but have stuck on these for hours.  I will post a private reply with a temp login.

Sarah

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

We need your website access details and a direct link to the pages where the issues appear, screenshots of the issue will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Sarah Wallace
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sarah Wallace
    Participant
    Premium Member

I can’t figure out how to convert my screenshots into URLs to upload.  I’ve done it before but can’t find the site to convert them.  What do you recommend?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

Best in our practice is https://imgur.com/upload to share the screenshots.

We asked to share the screenshots to better understand the issues you have, for example, we are trying to find the first issue you mentioned but seems that we are doing some thing wrong or we are chacking it on the incorrect page.

Kind Regards

Sarah Wallace
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

1. We added the CSS snippet to have some space at the corners of the single post content.

2. Regarding the issue with the blocks you have, we cant figure out how they are made from the origin, here is the screenshot we took after clicked on the edit page button:  https://nimb.ws/AxIlzj  all the responsive controls should have this blocks and not the theme, please try to use page builders to create this kind of blocks and you will be able to customize them for the media screens separately.

Kind Regards

Kind Regards

Sarah Wallace
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for the response.  The link you attached isn’t working.  Can you send that link again so I can see what the screenshot was?  Thank you

Sarah

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

Weird but yesterday when we checked your website the Elementor page builder was not active, so all the blocks were disorganized so that was the reason we were not able to find out how these blocks were made, today we see the Elementor page builder is active, so you can manage responsive designs for the issued block elements on your website.

https://nimb.ws/C1ZBpw

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.