Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harry Fehlemann
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello!

I get this message from Loco Translate: Error: Translation set not known in Ashe Pro.

As I could see here in the forum, quite a few people have this problem with Loco Translate. Unfortunately, I could not find any hint for a solution. Instead, it was always necessary to log into the respective back office. It would be nice and probably easier if you could at least get a hint here on how to solve the problem myself next time.

Anyway, I guess to solve it I have to install Temporary Login Without Password Plugin (done).

Thanks for your help.
    Harry

Harry Fehlemann
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Harry,

To translate theme untranslated strings, please try to use 3rd party plugin Loco Translate for it:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LtyVjw46r8

IF the instructions above could not help, please share string names you want to translte and their definitions too in your preferred language. Of course, we will need a login URL in this case.

Kind Regards

Harry Fehlemann
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. This is what I tried to do: Translate with Loco Translate. However, as described, I received an error message.

I have now created a completely new language file with Loco and translate everything I need myself.  It’s more work, but at least it works.

Regards
    Harry

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Harry,

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

If you need any help please let us know, we will do our best to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.