Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I am trying to edit my homepage with Elementor, but it seems to be glitching. The editor is showing my site’s featured image and background, which is preventing me from editing the elements on the top of the page. You can see a screenshot of the problem here: https://headset.media/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Screenshot-100.png

The logo with the H, the words Headset Media, and the blue background are all the featured images for the site. I can’t hide them, and I can’t edit the content behind them.

Is there a way to hide them? If not, is there a way to deactivate Elementor so that I can just edit with WordPress blocks? When I try to edit the page with WordPress editor all of the content on the page disappears.

Thanks,

Keith

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Keith,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

This is a problem with the Elementor editor, so you can only see it on the back end. A screenshot of the issue can be viewed here: <span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; color: #4f4f4f; font-family: Poppins, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>https://headset.media/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Screenshot-100.png</span&gt;

The white logo with the “H” in the middle, and the words Headset.Media, are the logo for the site, which I uploaded in the site identity section. The blue/black background, which you can see behind the words “Headset.Media,” is my header image.

I uploaded the logo and header image onto the theme, and then attempted to edit my homepage using Elementor. As you can see in the screenshot, the logo and header are jumbled up in the Elementor editor. The banner image and text saying “Your Workforce Your Way” should be below the logo and header image, but they are layered behind the logo and header, preventing me from editing them.

I wanted to know if I can do anything to either fix this issue or hide the logo and header image while working on pages in Elementor. If not, is there a way that I can just disable Elementor and edit the site using WordPress tools? Every time I try, all of the demo content disappears.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Here is the screenshot link again, in plain text: https://headset.media/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Screenshot-100.png

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Keith,

By default, you should be able to edit any section but depends on what kind of settings you are using to edit pages.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Keith,

With the shared login URL we are unable to access your website admin area, please check for the lin validation again.

Kind Regards

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Keith,

You need to change Elementor settings to theme default page layout and all be fine, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/o8DLPF

Kind Regards

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Can you please explain that? I do not see anything for “default page layout” in the Elementor settings?

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have set the default page layout to “Theme” in Elementor and the problem is still happening on Home 2. You can see it in the screenshot below. I don’t know why your screenshot looks different, but I’ve tried everything.

Can I please request a refund? I have already lost a lot of time (three days now) just on this issue. I was unaware when I purchased this theme that it only worked with Elementor. I would prefer to use WordPress editing tools to avoid problems like these.

Thanks,

Keith

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Keith,

Weird case, before going to refund we need to face the issue on our end too, and if you don’t want to use Elementor it’s fine, theme works without mentioned plugin excellent you can try.

Kind Regards

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

I can leave the site up for the day if you would like to look further for your own benefit, but it has now been 31 days since I purchased Ashe Pro and and I need to request the refund now. I need to start from scratch with a new theme and I need to begin ASAP.

I have tried using the theme without Elementor (WordPress blocks) and all of the demo content disappears when I do. I have tried for three days now and I can’t spend any more time on it. I appreciate your help but I respectfully request a refund.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Heumiller
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello Vako,

I’ve submitted my refund request via WP-Royal.com and in this chat, and have not received a response since. Can someone please confirm that they have received the request and it is in process?

Thank you,

Keith

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.