Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Golik
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I’ve been looking in the customization for the Pro version, and don’t know if I’m just thick and missing it, but I understood that in the “Single Post” pages there’s an option to have buttons or links for “previous post” and “next post” in the bottom of a single post.  But I can’t find where to set that up?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Vincent,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service and sorry for the late reply, we were on holiday.

To provide you with the most accurate assistance, could you please describe the issue you’re facing in more detail? Additionally, sharing a direct link to the page where the problem appears would be immensely helpful. If possible, providing screenshots of the issue will give us a clearer understanding and allow for more targeted support.

Once we have this information, we’ll be better equipped to identify the issue and provide a solution.

Kind Regards

Vincent Golik
    Participant
    Premium Member

OK.  It’s not so much of a “problem” as a “where can I find this feature” thing.

The link below shows what I’m trying to do, but I thought that there was an easier way to add chronological “previous post” and “next post” buttons or links to the single-post page footer or below the text.  As you’ll see, currently I’m trying to make them manually by putting the links to the appropriate previous/next posts at the bottom of the post someone is reading.  But it’s a tedious process and I was hoping that the Ashe Pro theme had an easier way to accomplish the task.

Thanks!

COVID Chronicles: Exposing Vaccine Truth (The Vaccine Wars Part II)

Vincent Golik
    Participant
    Premium Member

Update – I just noticed when playing around with the settings on the “Single Post” customization, that checking “Show Navigation” practically does what I want, but several issues with this, that I’d like to know if they’re customizable:

1) the left & right buttons only show on PC and tablet versions, and don’t appear on the mobile version.

2) the nav button on the right appears to bring up the post made before the current one being displayed, and the nav button on the let appears to bring uop the post made after the current one being displayed.  To me, it’s more intuitive if the “next” post is the right-side button, and the “previous” post is the left-side button.  Is there a way to customize the order so that the left button opens the previous post and the right button opens the next post?

Thanks,

Vince

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Vincent.

1. Ashe Pro does provide the previous and next post arrows on a single post page, please check the screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/gYANkTkvFgI8 also they appear on the mobile screenshot too: https://prnt.sc/Uj-NTDm0thov

2. Regarding the Arrows functionality, next and previous posts are determined by created time, unfortunately, there are no options to change it using customizer or theme options.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.