Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member

Good day,

Unfortunately, the ‘Load more button’ and the `infinite scrolling’ function do not work. Once I have more than 9 posts on a page, I want the user to be able to click “load more”. Unfortunately that doesn’t work.

I set u up for temporary access back in December. (Mail from December 21, 2022, 7:48 a.m.)

Can you please help?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tatjana,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

I don’t think that we saved the shared login link, can you please share it again and we will check for the issue?

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Verena,

The login URL you shared does not allow us to access your website admin panel, please share the correct login URL to let us investigate the issue.

Kind Regards

Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tatjana,

1. Theme provided loads more and the infinite scroll button works only on the blog page where the blog posts are located, on your website you don’t have such a page, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/mEHIS2

2. Furthermore: you need to extend the blog page blog post count to more than 9 to led load more button load more posts on the page.

Kind Regards

Tatjana Jöhnk
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Verena,

As we mentioned above theme options are working on the blog page only, if the settings for the page are set from the WordPress options set to the blog page, with the theme and WordPress options you can only have 1 post page on the website.

Can you please describe in more detail how you add posts on the other pages that you mentioned in your reply? This info will help us to give you more instructions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.