Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

when I use Polylang Plugin an do the language switcher as a menu on the Topbar, then the Name of languages are side by side (what is ok), but the flags are on top of the language names…and if i don’t use the names (only flags) then they are much too high (not vertically centered as the social icons).

I found in the web many people who corrected this with special CSS, but this always depends on the theme. So is it possible to, to correct the flag position by CSS with Ashe Pro?

BR

Stephan

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

And a second question:

why does the MENU in the Topbar is completly missing when lookin at the cellphone? The menu works on the footer, but not on the topbar (wether cellphone view nor tablet view – only in desktop view)

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stephan,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

1. On the mobile phones the top bar section disappears, for design purposes, but the menu items you have located on the top bar can be visible in the mobile menu, for that, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Responsive section and check the option ” Merge Top and Main Menus”

2. Regarding the issue you have with the polylang flags, please share a direct link to the page and we will do our best to correct them.

Kind Regards

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

That merge top and main from responsive doesnt do anything…no effect for me….

Edit: ok…the language menu is now part of the main menu. So this part is solved..

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stephan,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

I was wondering why you so often need access to backend of your users. For example in my case its easy to reproduce the issue.

Put a language menü of polylang in the topbar (i’m sure you have enough test-systems) and look (as you can see on my homeoage too) to the strange position of flags.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stephan,

The reason for accessing the user’s dashboard is to work for them and see the mentioned issue locally, in most cases we cant reproduce the issue users are describing. The reason for the issue can be several, for the fastest results its better to access dashboard then describe and guide through the whole process our customers.

As the issue you have related to theme functionality we need to check the website from the back and because we had already tested mentioned options on the test sites and Merge top and Main menu options working well.

If you have the issue with the polling flags only, it is enough to share just the website URL.

Kind Regards

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

As I wrote above: the problem with the merge of top-menu and header-menu was solved. Did you read that?

The only open point at the moment is the position of flags. They should be positioned at the same vertical heigth as the names of the languages. Here is what i mean:

https://bilderupload.org/image/532584959-screenshot-2021-12-22-155.png

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stephan,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

#menu-item-68-de img {

display: inline !important;

}

#menu-item-68-en img {

}

@media screen and (max-width: 979px) {

#menu-item-68-de img {

}

}

#menu-item-68-en img {

}

}

Kind Regards

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you! Exactly this I was lookin for.

In Desktop Mode it works well and the flags are now in one line with the text.

https://bilderupload.org/bild/701156718-screenshot-20211223-11512

But in Smartphone mode (when I merge top menu and header menu) the flags are still higher than the texts.

https://bilderupload.org/bild/8d0e56764-screenshot-20211223-11510

Maybe you could solve this problem too?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stephan,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

#mobile-menu li img {

display: inline !important

}

}

Kind Regards

Stephan
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey,

Now it’s perfect!

And I think this will help other users in future.

Many thanks.

Br Stephan

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.