Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    Participant
    Premium Member

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi!</p>
    I’m having some issues with the spacing after h2. It appears to be jammed too close to next header that is right below it on this post as shown. In the editor it looks fine, but after publishing you can see the difference.

Wow I thought I’d be able to upload a screenshot, but I can’t. My website is not live yet, as I am trying to iron out everything before going live.

At the moment it seems to be just heading 2 that is causing the cosmetic issue on my post layouts.

Anyway, is there a code I can place in to the additional CSS area to adjust the margin or spacing AFTER headers?

Thanks so much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lindsay,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Lindsay
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lindsay,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Strange but on your website we checked single post pages and found huge space between paragraphs, all the other h2 headings have standard space around. can you please share a screenshot of the issue for more clarifications? To share screenshots, please try to use https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.