Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    killionbrycegmail -com
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello! I am currently working on a small blogging website for my mom and I have no issues with the desktop version, however on the mobile version whenever I swipe to the left my screen darkens for some reason, I have tried to figure it out on my own but I am not well versed in CSS or wordpress admittedly.

Here is the link to the website:

https://sarahs89.sg-host.com/

Thank you in advance

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays and thank you for upgrading to PRO.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

killionbrycegmail -com
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I have since resolved the previous issue but have now run into a new one.

The alternate sidebar when open on an iphone automatically closes when scrolling up and down because safari upon scrolling opens its ui at the top and bottom of the screen (see picture) and that force closes the alt sidebar. I was wondering if there was maybe a plugin that could fix this or a change in CSS or code. I checked the demo version of Ashe to make sure it didn’t just happen on my website and it happens on both.

My website URL is https://https://sarahs89.sg-host.com/

Thank You

Safari Top and Bottom UI

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Actually, we had this kind of issue previously and at this moment we don’t have any workaround, we are in process of the investigation.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

killionbrycegmail -com
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for the fast response,

Thank you for looking into this, you guys have made a great theme and I will continue to use it, especially if it is being looked at, its not that big of a deal.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Thanks for your response and our apologies once again, we are going our best to fix the issue but it’s not related only to CSS or some minor coding stuff, its related to the mobile phone browsers and their compatibility, every time update comes up we need to change codes used previously so we need to find a solution to fit all the updates in future.

Kind Regards

Kenneth Lundø Aagaard
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same issue with the ALT sidebar on mobile safari. It is like it happens when the address bar in the browser is minimizing and maximizing. Have you got any closer with resolving this issue ??

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kenneth,

Unfortunately no, the mentioned issue is still under development mode.

Our apologies once again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.