Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I don’t know what’s it call but the ‘image’ that is found at the bottom right side of the theme is missing. This is the ‘linked image’  that you press on that takes you all the way to the top of the webpage.

Laura

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Laura,

It is simply called the Scroll-Top Button, to enable it, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Footer Section and enable the option: https://nimb.ws/Bs6LqM

Kind Regards

Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

I do have that option enabled but it’s not showing up.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Laura,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thanks for your help.  I just now noticed that I had a  for a ‘scroll back to top’  plug-in. (this is embarrassing). It was non-functional and that is why  the ‘arrows’ disappeared. I thought it was something unique to the the theme. I installed another plug in and all is well now.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.