• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by vako.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hershel Gau
    Participant
    Premium Member

~Please be advised that there may be adult content on my website:

I have a website @ http://www.beautifullyinked.us

It offers an option for the users to submit a photo from the front-end of the website. I am achieving this by using a plugin that I purchased called “WP User Frontend Pro – personal” My problem is that when a user submits a photo from the front-end, It does NOT show the correct image in the preview when posted to Facebook or Twitter. It instead shows the default image I have set or it will show nothing but a blank square where the photo should appear on Facebook/Twitter .( See examples)

The function of sharing to social sites works properly when post is submitted through the dashboard so this is an issue with the plugin and WordPress. I have disabled all my other plugins and issue remains. I am needing this to work. The front end uploader I am using is still maintained but support has been nearly non-existent so I wouldn’t expect any help from them. I have tried every plugin I can find to add the OG tags and nothing has worked at all.. I do use Yoast for my SEO and it does add the OG tags and they DO work but only if the photo is uploaded via the WP Dashboard – See example 3

<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: ‘Neue Montreal’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, ‘Apple Color Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Symbol’, ‘Noto Color Emoji’; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.6px;”>
    </span>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Hershel,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Actually, if the Yoast Seo Plugin cant fixes your issue, we have no idea what to suggest. Seems that the plugin cant save the image as the attached file to locate it as an OG file.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.