Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Muratcan Yoldaş
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I have purchased the pro version of ase for a single site. My question is, if I set up this site on localhost, will I have a problem with the license while reinstalling the site on my own hosting.So is the license key one time?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Muratcan,

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are looking for instructions on how to manage your Ashe Pro theme license and download the latest version.

To access your account and manage your license, please follow these steps:

Go to the following URL: https://users.freemius.com/login

Use the email address you used during the purchase to log in.

If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it using the same email address.

Once logged in, you will have access to various features, including the ability to download the latest version of the theme, manage your profile, and view your purchase and license key details.

If you encounter any difficulties during the process or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. They will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Muratcan,

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are looking for instructions on how to manage your Ashe Pro theme license and download the latest version.

To access your account and manage your license, please follow these steps:

Go to the following URL: https://users.freemius.com/login

Use the email address you used during the purchase to log in.

If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it using the same email address.

Once logged in, you will have access to various features, including the ability to download the latest version of the theme, manage your profile, and view your purchase and license key details.

If you encounter any difficulties during the process or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. They will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards

Muratcan Yoldaş
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Muratcan,

Thank you for your message. Upon closer examination, I would like to clarify that you can indeed use your theme license key on local servers initially and then deactivate it for use on live servers without any issues. We have provided instructions on how to manage these actions in a previous communication.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.