Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo Nick and Vako,

I already wrote you 4 days ago and since then my website is blocked and I even cannot log in since 4 days !

Since the license is managed with Freemius the situation is unbelievable worse because this is the second time the issue occurs.

Freemius puts first a banner on the website that a license should be activated or should be bought.

Although I have a license for Ashe Pro I cannot log in to my website.

And after a few days the whole website disappears, Freemius seems to have a time mechanism that produces this effect.

So the whole website is now down and I cannot fix this. In Freemius the website license is activated.

Unfortunately I got no help from the support since days to solve the terrible situation.

Please imagine: a WordPress theme first blocks the log in to a website and after a few days it causes that the website disappears and only a white page with the Freemius license banner appears:

https://eswirdboeseenden.info

As you already solved the same problem a few weeks ago I hope you fix the situation just now. I must have access to the website and it must be displayed in the browser !

As I already mentioned there could be a generel security issue within WordPress because it should not be possible that a WordPress theme can get such a big influence on a WordPress system. I hope you agree with this.

In the case that there is a problem with a theme WordPress normally uses the WordPress Standard theme. This is twenty twenty two in this case.

But Freemius or Ashe Pro blocks even this functionality so please fix the problem immediately. After this the problem should be discussed with the WordPress developers.

There is even an image damage for the owner of the website because they want to edit the website and they gave the website address to some people who cannot reach the website know. I hope you consider this after the problem is fixed and consider any kind of compensation, what ever.

Kind regards

PS: I have to mention that the support for Ashe Pro was really very good in the past so I can`t understand the support situation now

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Looks like your hosting has some license synchronization issues, no other customers have reported a similar case. Please share your FTP access and mark this post as private and I will help you asap.

Do you have an activated PRO theme license after installing the PRO theme?

Kind Regards,

Nick

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Ok I will check it now, please answer my question.

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

I Was unable to login to FTP, if you can please login via FTP, navigate in wp theme directory and rename our theme, then you will be able to login, after login delete them and download and install it again. All be fine then – don’t forget to activate license.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.