Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Łukasz Pietrzykowski
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

since few days I’m fighting with instaling Woocommerce plugin.
    I’m getting this error:

THERE WAS AN ERROR GETTING YOUR INBOX

I was searching for any solution. Nothing was helping so I started to deactivate all plugins. It didn’t help as well. The last step was to change the theme… and yes, Woocommerce plugin is ok now.

I need support as I’m already pretty delayed with the shop activation and this isuue is killing me.

regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lukasz,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Łukasz Pietrzykowski
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with the WooCommerce plugin installation.

Upon checking your website, we can see that both the Ashe theme and WooCommerce are active without any conflicts. However, we understand that you’re encountering an error message stating “THERE WAS AN ERROR GETTING YOUR INBOX.”

To assist you further, could you please provide us with more details about the issue? Specifically, if there are any specific steps you’ve taken before encountering the error and if you’re experiencing any other symptoms or error messages.

Additionally, if possible, screenshots of the issue would greatly help us in understanding the problem more accurately.

We’re here to help and resolve the issue as quickly as possible, so please provide us with the requested information, and we’ll do our best to assist you.

Kind regards

Łukasz Pietrzykowski
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lukasz,

We installed the WordPress default theme and got the same screen,  the issue you are facing is not related to the theme, please contact Woocommerce support and ask them for assistance.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.