- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by vako.
October 10, 2020 at 2:54 am #55611
I finally got the Pro version installed and everything working again – was surprised that the new theme didn’t inherit much from the Free version – I had to add all the CSS Code and Header image again – acted like a new Theme rather than an upgrade.
A few things left to fix on the Mobile version –
• side bar needs padding – all the text runs right to the edge: see @ https://apatriotsvision.us/mobile-screenshot-sidebar.pdf
• navigation pulldown selector – the submenus are double spaced and gets cropped: see @ https://apatriotsvision.us/mobile-screenshot-menu.pdf
• post excerpts – mauve background needs padding – so text at the top, the read more button and the yellow background all have space around them: see @ https://apatriotsvision.us/mobile-screenshot-post.pdf
I’m really happy with everything now – expecially your support help.
MichaelOctober 10, 2020 at 1:37 pm #55616
At first, thank you for upgrading to the pro version.
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsOctober 11, 2020 at 1:40 am #55620This reply has been marked as private.October 12, 2020 at 10:56 am #55628
We added some custom CSS snippets to your website, please check if it works for you and let us know.
Kind RegardsOctober 14, 2020 at 10:22 am #55670
Thanks – a few things:
1 – My WordPress Updates tells me You have version 126.96.36.199 installed. Update to 188.8.131.52 -but when I try to update the theme in Updates it wants me to buy a license for PRO. But I have a license – if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have the version of PRO I’m trying to update.
2 – The right sidebar on the mobile still needs more padding on the sides – everything including the calendar are too close to the edge.
3 – The pulldown navigation on the mobile still has too much line height – gets cut off at the bottom.
You have my login at apatriotsvision.us/cms/login
MichaelOctober 14, 2020 at 10:53 am #55673
1. The reason for the issue is, that you didn’t activate the theme license yet, please make sure that the license key you received after purchase is activated on your website. https://nimb.ws/oL1BX0
Kind RegardsOctober 23, 2020 at 2:13 am #56597
Thanks – license key updated and theme updated.
Next issue – adding the More button doesn’t work when I use it in long page content. – https://apatriotsvision.us/cms/awake-and-empowered/ – “Covid-19 Masks are a Crime……”
See screenshots of:
* added to the visual editor – https:/apatriotsvision.us/more.pdf
* added to the text editor – https:/apatriotsvision.us/more2.pdf
* doesn’t work on the page – https:/apatriotsvision.us/more3.pdf
You have the login for apatriotsvision.us/cms/login
MichaelOctober 23, 2020 at 9:01 pm #56606
Can you please resend the screenshots of the issue? To share screens, please try to use https://imgur.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.