Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Emily Fink
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

I had replied in a thread on here with the topic title “Instagram Feed” on 1/4, 1/10, and 1/11. Vato had responded that I needed to install a plug-in called “Temporary Login without Password” for their support team to take a peek into what the issue on my account was, to which I did so and replied in private with the link. I didn’t receive a response, and when I came back to the forum to check on the status, it appears that the original poster of the topic deleted it, which in turn removed my request in the support tickets?

My Instagram feed in my footer is showing up in different sizes for reels and photos, even though I have it set up as thumbnail size. Can someone please look into this for me?

Emily Fink
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Emily,

We moved our website domain to a new one, that’s why the system may not recognize your profile, regarding your issue We started the investigation process of the issue, please don’t change the login URL till our next response.

Kind Regards

Emily Fink
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there, can I please get an update on this issue? Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Emily,

Your issue is redirected to the dev team, we will contact you soon.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Emily,

Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Emily Fink
    Participant
    Premium Member

Yes, that worked, thank you! Is this something I’m able to fix in the future if it happens again, or is it best to just reach out to support?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Emily,

Actually, issue was caused because of the plugin update it changed some inner codes to display the media on the website, there is nothing we can do to prevent it but you can contact us any time, we are more that happy to help.

Kind Regards

info@ajprodesi.com
    Participant
    Free Member

Can you share how to solve this problem? This is what happens to me too. Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

As we mentioned above the issue was caused because of the plugin update itself, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.