Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have this on my dashboard : (and I am not a great geek !)
    Deprecated: Required parameter $wrapper follows optional parameter $type in /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/class-fs-logger.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/class-fs-logger.php:145) in /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1381

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/class-fs-logger.php:145) in /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6878

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/class-fs-logger.php:145) in /homepages/15/d380520710/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LeslivresdeMlanieTalcott/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melanie,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melanie,

Please upload our product to your website and activate it, after that we will be able to proceed with the investigation.

Kind Regards

Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Angélica Gómez
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hola, pueden ayudarme, estoy intentando instalar el tema ashepro y me sale esto: q tengo que hacer?

Muchas gracias

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, ‘system-ui’, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>El archivo subido supera la directiva upload_max_filesize en php.ini.</span>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melanie,

We apologise for the delay. Your issue is redirected to the developer’s board and they are investigating the issue.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Angelica,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Actually, it’s not a theme-side issue, please contact your server/hosting provider and ask them to increase the PHP upload max file size limit.

Kind Regards

Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi

I sent you FTP and I don’t see any change on my site. It has been more than a week since I bought this theme from you. It seems to me that if you cannot provide a reliable solution to its installation, I am entitled to expect a refund for this purchase.

Thanks, Mélanie

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Melanie,

We apologise for the delay. Your case is already sent to the developer’s board, I will remind them to check your issue ASAP and set priority to urgent.

We apologise once again and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member

On October 7, I bought Asher Pro from you. To date, on October 20th, it is still not installed on my site, because it is buggy. Despite my various requests, the situation continues. I did not buy this template to keep it inactive. And I must admit that I’m a bit fed up with it. I am no longer under the illusion that I can work with it. So I ask you to refund me! Thank you.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi, Nick is here from DEV team, I am unable to log in the link you provided expired I think, please resend the new on and I will check this ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Mélanie Talcott
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Nick

Who do you answer to? To me, Melanie or to someone else? And if so, which link are you talking about? I’m a bit fed up

a bit fed up since October 7th, when I bought your Ashe Pro theme that I can’t use!

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mélanie, I am talking about the link which is provided in this thread

https://wp-royal-themes.com/forums/topic/impossible-to-install-ashe-pro/#post-70136

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.