Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marte
    Participant
    Premium Member

First i tried the Free version of the Ashe theme. And there the slider and links worked perfect.
    now I have bought the Pro version and the Slider and links just doesnt appear.

(and yes the box by featured slider and links is checked)

what is going wrong?

Sorry for the bad english 😅

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marte,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

By default featured slider and featured links appear on the blog page, to enable them on the custom pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options and enable them for the particular page manually.

Kind Regards

Marte
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

Do you have a screen shot of where I can find page options —> and where I can enable the particular page.

because I think it is already enabled and it still doesnt work

Also i only het the options by widgets voor the footer and not the right over left side

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marte,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Marte
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marte,

Options are directly under the edit page, please see the screenshot:https://nimb.ws/WUvVke we also corrected Instagram widget in the footer section, please check and let us know if you want any further help.

Kind Regards

Marte
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you! But I still don’t get my right sidebar to work

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marte,

In the Ashe Pro theme sidebars can be enabled in several ways, first is to select page layout with sidebar, for this please navigate to Dashboard  > Appearance > Customize > General Layouts > Page Layouts and choose your prefered style which includes sidebars, here is the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/Pk14rf

The pages which are not listed in this customizer section can also use sidebars via page options, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit page > Page Options > Show SIdebar

Please make sure that widgets in the sidebar areas are added from the back end, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and check sidebar areas are filled with widgets you want to be displayed.

We checked your website and all the mentioned options are working perfectly, we had not published changes without your permission.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.