Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello!

I was just curious if anyone knew how to turn off/hide the page titles? I use article titles that are different than the page titles I set, and I don’t want two different titles showing. I use Elementor and have previously been able to “hide” the page titles in my old theme. That isn’t working for Ashe Pro for some reason.

Any tips would be great, thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sam,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Sam
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

This is what I am referring to:

The actual page title is “Smart Home Review,” but I have inserted a header and named the article the title that is in pink. The pink title is the title I prefer to appear. My previous theme didn’t allow for editing the fonts of the page titles, so that’s why I even made the title in pink to begin with. Ashe Pro does have a lot more customizing options 🙂

Usually, I can toggle the “Smart Home Review” title off in Elementor here:

After messing around with some codes yesterday, I was actually able to input this code into the “Additional CSS” section in the Customize area:

“.page .page-title {

display: none;

}

.post .post-title {

display: none;

}”

and it toggled the titles in black off (e.g, the “Smart Home Review title”), so it now looks like this:

I’m not sure if that code will affect my website negatively, though.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sam,

1. Screenshots you shared are damaged, so we are unable to see them.

2. To disable the page titles those CSS snippets should help, or you can disable them using page options, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit page, scroll down to the page options and find the options “Display page title”

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.