• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ashleycovelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’ve been using Ashe Pro for a few years now and have a question about showing “published on” and “last updated on” dates. I’d like to have both of these displayed on the posts on my website. It seems like there should be a way to do this easily. Thanks very much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ashley,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

ashleycovelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

I’m sorry – I suppose this is a feature request, not an issue that I was reporting. Should I post this elsewhere? Basically, up at the top of my posts, I’d like it to show 2 different dates – the original publish date and the date last updated. This is a best practice for food websites now and I want to be sure I’m following their recommendations.

You can see an example of a post here: https://bigflavorstinykitchen.com/gorgonzola-fruit-torta/

So in this example above, where it says: “March 2, 2022 / 1 Comment”, I’d like for it to say “Originally published on March 2, 2022 / Last updated April 3, 2022 / 1 Comment” or something like that.

Hope this makes sense and thanks for your assistance 🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ashley,

Sorry for the late reply we were off for a while.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, maybe you can find some useful 3rd party plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.