Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo, my question belongs to the following website:

Werner Enke hat wieder zugeschlagen !

1)

How can I put a white distance between the black body background and the white content background (text and fotos) so that the white content area doesn`t beginn next to the black background left and right ? It would be more beautiful I guess if there is a white distance of 1 cm left and right.

2)

Is it possible to put a small black distance between the header foto and the content area thereafter, e.g. with the same height as the black navigation area has above the header ?

3)

Is it possible to adjust the distance between image blocks and text blocks ? As I experienced, if I put a paragraph at the end of a text block when a image block follows often the paragraph is not stable and will be ignored.

Kindly regards

PS: I added the following CSS in the “Additional CSS” settings of Ashe Pro:

p {
    display: block;
    margin-block-start: 1em;
    margin-block-end: 1em;
    margin-inline-start: 0px;
    margin-inline-end: 0px;

display: block;
    flex-shrink: 0;
    font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, “Helvetica Neue”, sans-serif;
    font-size: 20px;

line-height: 18.200000762939453px;
    }

The reason is that I want the same font settings as the editing mode in WordPress has because there I like the good readability of the text.

With Firefox and source code view I found the settings of the editing mode in WordPress. These are the font settings above. Did I do it right to put the whole CSS comands in the Additional CSS setting of Ashe pro or are some comands unneccessary or incompatible with Ashe Pro ?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

1 and 2,  Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

.main-content {
    margin-top: 50px;
    padding: 30px;
    }

3. Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, thank you very much and it works now. To Point 3 with the distance between to blocks, e.g. between text and following images:

Wehe, wenn Schwarzenbeck kommt …

There are different distances between text and images. I only can solve this if I click one time at all places where I put a paragraph.

If I do not and change one word in one of the text blocks the paragraphs in the other blocks will be ignored after saving.

So my question was if you know a solution so that I do not have to put manually a paragraph at the end of a text block to increase the distance to a following image.

Another question: is it possible to integrate a different header for mobile view an d desktop view ?

Kindly regards

Oliver

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

Regarding the issue with the distance between text and images, can you please share the screenshot for more clarifications? We asking because on our end space remains the same on your shared link page.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with theme options to have different header images for the PC and mobile screens.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

Actually, with custom coding, it can be done, but custom coding is beyond the scope of our support.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

I mean custom header iamge on the mobile screens, space between image and rest blocks can be managed via page editor you are using.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

Can you please share the screenshot of the issued sections for more clarifications? We asked because the spacing on your website is good and we assume you mean some different sections than we.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.