Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    siguiendolasenda.es
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi: I have installed plugins to have an AMP version of my blog, but all have had errors, some plugins did not see the photos, others did not see the Google ads. I am sad and tired. I would like to know if I can have an AMP version on my blog?, Is there a plugin that works well in our theme?. I have installed many plugins to have an AMP version of my blog, but all have failed. Pleaseeeeee, I need a solution.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

siguiendolasenda.es
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi:

My blog is: https://siguiendolasenda.es/

I have installed many AMP plugins, for example this one: This official plugin from the AMP , AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages , In most of them, the photos were not seen and the google ads were not seen.

I cannot send a screenshot because I have removed the plugins.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regbards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Nick is here from DEV team, Unfortunately this is not theme related question – theme coded by latest wp standards and have no issue with wp plugins, it might be issue with one of your plugins or in AMP plugin configuration. Please post on their support forum and they will give you best answer.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.