Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aino A.
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,
    I tried to search if there had been discussion about this before, apologies if I missed it!

First of all, I absolutely love this theme. My only problem is that when I’m scrolling down my site on my mobile phone, the logo stays stationary and covers half of the screen. The same happens on the tablet, it’s not as annoying there, as the screen is bigger, but I’d also prefer the logo to disappear on a tablet too when scrolling down.
    I have disabled my page header and only have the logo.

So basically, is it possible to scroll past the logo so could see the blog post on a full screen?

Thanks so much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aino,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Aino A.
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aino,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additinioal CSS section and add the CSS snippet below:

@media screen and (max-width: 979px) {
    .logo-wrap {
    max-width: 140px !important
    }
    }

Kind Regards

Catalina Wybert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi! I’m having the same issue and it didn’t change at all with that css 🙁

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Catalina,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.