• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hershel Gau
    Participant
    Premium Member

I am trying to hide the whole header image on all pages & post except the FRONT page. I do want to retain the menu and everything else just wanting to remove the header on the post and pages. It looks weird with the type of site I am creating. Btw, I LOVE this theme!  I have looked on google and tried all the CSS codes that say they will work but none of them do.

:not(.home) .header-image {
    display: none;
    }

A couple variations of this code is what I have tried.. they have done nothing at all  🙁

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Hershel,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Actually, there is no need to insert any custom codes to hide the header of the theme, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header Image, Slider & Video and just turn off the header, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/RriB5I

Kind Regards

Hershel Gau
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, that does work and I had already found that option but that disables the header site wide…I was needing the header disabled everywhere EXCEPT the front page…..I did end up using that option but then had to add the header image into the FRONT page manually using HTML  I have that all figured out and working good enough.  Thank you very much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Hershel,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Actually, there is no way to do so, we can give you a custom CSS snippet to enable to header only on the from the page.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.