Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Beth Cody
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I see this question has been asked many times before, but I can’t figure out from the answers what to do.

The featured slider appeared on my home page with the free version, but has disappeared now that I’ve installed the Pro version.

A previous answer read: “By default featured slider and featured links appear on the blog page, to enable them on the custom pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options and enable them for the particular page manually.”

But when I edit my home page, there is no Page Options that I can see. Is it supposed to appear on the right bar?

Thanks for your help,

Beth

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Beth,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Beth Cody
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Beth,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

We checked your website and page options are in their place, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/JMyqQD

We enabled slider on the home page, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Beth Cody
    Participant
    Premium Member

Everything looks good now. Thanks so much for your help, Vako — I greatly appreciate your assistance!

Best,

Beth

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Gwendolyn Vann-Horn
    Participant
    Premium Member

I just recently installed the pro version and had the same issue with the feature slider appearing on the blog page rather than my home page. Found this topic on the forum and an answer contained in Beth Cody’s question helped me tremendously. I now have a working feature slider on my home page!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Gwendolyn,

Is there anything we can help with? Feel free to contact us at any time if you will need any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Shih-Hang Lee
    Participant
    Premium Member

I too had this problem with the pro version of the theme. how do you fix it?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

By default featured slider and featured links appear on the blog page, to enable them on the custom pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options and enable them for the particular page manually.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.