Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jayabrata Das
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I am using Ashe pro main theme.

When I am opening a blog post to read it, the featured image of the post is absent. Although, on the blog page I can see it, but in the single post page it is not showing. I want the featured image to be shown on the single post page as well, either below/above the media or in place of the header image on that page.

For your convenience, I have attached screenshots of one of my posts. One screenshot is taken with the fixed header image. I want the featured image on single post anyhow (either below the title or in place of header image on that page). Kindly help.

Also, I want to increase the gap among individual blocks (paragraphs) of any blog post to look more clean and better readability. How can I do that?

Can you help to figure it out?

waiting for your kind help?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jayabrata,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Jayabrata Das
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jayabrata,

The reason for the issue was the posts formats you had, all the posts have the post format gallery, we set it standard and all the featured images appear, please do the same to your posts which has the posts format gallery and the issue will be fixed.

https://nimb.ws/5gkdXT

To increase the distance between the paragraphs, Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS and following snippet:

p {

margin-bottom: 50px;

}

Kind Regards

Jayabrata Das
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you so much. I have solved the problems.

I appreciate your assistance

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.