Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

So I bought the Ashe Pro theme thinking it would work out of the box with Elementor as claimed. It does not. Elementor says that compatible themes should submit code to them to get it cleared. I can´t find more information on that issue.

What I did – installed Ashe Pro theme and Elementor Pro with WP Royal Add-ons.

Found out that the Ashe Pro theme is coded for only one menu in the footer. OK, I thought, no problem , I will just make a custom footer in Elementor and add it to the Ashe theme (had allready started styling the theme).

Spent a lot of time getting the footer pixel-perfect (contains three menus + icons, links etc.) only to find that the footer displays in place of the Ashe Pro theme (nothing else is visible – other menus, pages etc.) and is not going to work without recoding the php/ajax/css for the Elementor elements to integrate successfully into the Ashe theme.

I could just build the whole site in Elementor, but then why did I invest in the theme? The reason I purchased the Ashe Pro theme with compatiblity with an advanced visual editor like Elementor was because:

1. I didn´t want to code php hacks (like the old days), or spend hours searching for css conflicts.

2. I wanted to quickly set-up a good-looking site using the Ashe Pro theme that I could “perfect” at a later date, with a clear structure and clean look.

3. I don´t want to re-learn coding every time I make a new website (every couple of years)… shame the gutenberg editor is incomphrensible and clunky.

The whole situation reminds me of the bad old days of Joomla with all those plugin conflicts and randomn core hacks from developers. And I thought WP was the future. Appears that nothing has moved on in 5 years – maybe animated html backgrounds… hmmm.

So, please, need some real support otherwise will remove and return for refund.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Happy to answer all questions. Provide back-end access on my test-site, no problem.

Have a nice day,

J.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi John,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi John,

We take a closer look at your shared website, and here are several things that must be adjusted.

1. You are using Elementor Pro to create a custom footer section in this case page builder removes theme provided footer and ads its own, the same way works our plugin Royal Elementor Addons theme builder options.

2. In order to use theme-provided dynamic sections like header section and footer section you need to remove Page builder dynamic sections, it’s not possible to use both of them at the same time.

3. Besides, our theme has 3 locations for the menu, the top bar section, header-main menu section and footer section.

4. Regarding the coding and issues, there is no need for coding we checked very carefully and there is no issue with the theme or plugins themselves, you only have configuration issues and it’s because of luck of experience I guess.

5. We suggest removing created dynamic footer section from the Elementor Pro theme builder section and taking a look at Ashe pro footer, In order to place menu items in the footer section you need to create the footer menu separately via Dashboard > Appearance > Menus sections and tick the footer section options, here is the screenshot:  https://nimb.ws/AxFQwP

Kind Regards

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

So here are my comments to your answers:

1. You are using Elementor Pro to create a custom footer section in this case page builder removes theme provided footer and ads its own, the same way works our plugin Royal Elementor Addons theme builder options.

YES, as expected if theme is comptabile with Elementor.

2. In order to use theme-provided dynamic sections like header section and footer section you need to remove Page builder dynamic sections, it’s not possible to use both of them at the same time.

OK, this is a conflict that makes the theme unusable with Elementor.

3. Besides, our theme has 3 locations for the menu, the top bar section, header-main menu section and footer section.

YES it does, ONLY ONE in the footer (as explained in my first post I need 2-3 in the footer).

4. Regarding the coding and issues, there is no need for coding we checked very carefully and there is no issue with the theme or plugins themselves, you only have configuration issues and it’s because of luck of experience I guess.

YES, BUT It is a compatability issue, if I was “experienced” I would just rewrite the php engine and combine the two incompatible elements. So doesn´t work as expected, or needed.

5. We suggest removing created dynamic footer section from the Elementor Pro theme builder section and taking a look at Ashe pro footer, In order to place menu items in the footer section you need to create the footer menu separately via Dashboard > Appearance > Menus sections and tick the footer section options, here is the screenshot:  https://nimb.ws/AxFQwP

This unfortunately is not an option for my needs, because the Ashe Pro theme footer section allows ONLY ONE MENU as allready you admit, and that is clear to everyone.

I will be claiming a refund under your 30-day guarantee, and uninstalling the theme as unsuitable for my needs. Yes, I am sure it works OK without elementor, but I bought them at the same time to work together.

I am sure there will be no problem with giving a refund according to your pre-purchase guarantee on freemius I quote: “You are fully protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If during the next 30 days you experience an issue that makes the theme unusable and we are unable to resolve it, we’ll happily consider offering a full refund of your money. More info could be found in our Terms & Conditions.”

I have uninstalled the theme and will not be using it. In my case the theme is unusuable as the moment I use the Elementor editor it breaks the site and none of the other pages/elements are visible.

I am sure a lot of users/customers love the theme, but unfortunately in this case it doesn ´t do what I need it to do… I have also purchased the WP-royal Elementor ADD-ONS Pro and will be using it – it appears to be a capable and useful software plugin that I look forward to exploring.

With thanks for understanding and for your co-operation,

Kind regards,

J.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad to hear that you have also purchased the WP-royal Elementor ADD-ONS Pro and find it to be a capable and useful software plugin.

Regarding the refund process for the Ashe theme, we kindly request you to provide us with the email address you used during the purchase. Once we have this information, we will forward your request to our sales department, and they will contact you regarding the refund process.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Have contacted you by email. Thanks for your quick response and help in resolving the issue.

Kind regards,

J.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear John,

Thank you for your email. I’m glad to hear that the issue you were experiencing has been resolved. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to provide prompt assistance.

If you have any further questions or encounter any other issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help you.

Kind Regards

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Vako,

After 10 days, and repeated emails I have no contact from your side to arrange the agreed refund.

Please do it now.

Kind regards,

J.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear J.,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your refund request and the lack of communication from our side. I understand your frustration and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have escalated your case to our sales department, and I will personally follow up with them to ensure that your refund is arranged promptly. They will review your request and take the necessary steps to process the refund as agreed upon.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. We will prioritize resolving this matter for you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we will make sure to address it promptly.

Kind regards

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Vako,

After 20 days and repeated promises, no one has contacted me regarding the refund, and no refund has been made even though agreed. What is going on with this company?

I giving you guys another 48 hours to have the purchase price on our bank account otherwise I will start the chargeback process through Visa on Thursday.

This is unacceptable, as I am sure you agree, and gives a very bad image.

With thanks for your action,

Kind regards,

J.

John Hodge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Vako,

Just checked my mail and I am informed that a refund has been made, can take up to 10 days to transfer.

Let´s see.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

J.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi John,

I’m glad to hear that a refund has been processed for you. The transfer time can vary depending on the payment method and banking processes, but typically it takes up to 10 days for the refund to be credited back to your account. Please keep an eye on your account statement during this period.

If you have any further questions or need any assistance, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help.

Kind regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.