Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi

I added Ashe 3 days ago and bought the pro version yesterday. Since I’m a beginner I just played around the whole day long to get used to this Theme.

I may have tried to many things and done to many changes but the fact is that my changes were not saved anymore (thought I published them). And everytime I would use a new page I still had the old settings.

I decided to have a fresh start. I had no content yet, I was just playing around to get familiar with this Theme.

So I desinstalled WP on my provider website and reinstalled it. But when I tried to reinstall the key I got per email yesterday I was told it was already used.

Could you help me with this ?

Thank you very much in advance for you help,

Anne-Rebecca

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Anne,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Please login here after purchase https://users.freemius.com/login and you will be able to download theme latest version, manage your profile, purchase, license key and etc.

For the entrance use the email address you used during the purchase, password you can recover with the same email address.

Kind Regards

Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I already purchased the theme. But it was not working well anymore so I decided to desinstall it on WP and reinstall it. It didn’t solve my problems. The old settings were still there. So I decided to desinstall WP on my domain and to reinstall it. Hoping it would be a fresh start again. So I reinstalled WP on my domain, installed the Ashe Theme Pro again but I was not able to activate it. I get the following message :

<span style=”color: #d3135a; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 15.6px; text-align: center; background-color: #fffafa;”>This license is already in use can only be activated on a single site. If you are trying to move a license from another site, open the Account page under the plugin settings in the admin dashboard, click on deactivate license first, and then try again.</span>

Can you help me with this?

Also in the mean time, I tried to work with Ashe Free… and weirdly enought, even after desinstalling WP and resinstalling it. When I activated the free Ashe Theme it had my old Menus…

How could I have a real fresh start?

Thank you again very much for you help!

Anne-Rebecca

Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Vako

I think I just got the answer…

When I installed the WP Theme the first time, I installed it on :

deruelle.ch/wp

After desinstalling WP, I installed it again on :

deruelle.ch

I guess that is the Problem.

How can I fix that?  Should I desactivate the Key on deruelle.ch/wp (site who does not exist anymore) but then I’m afraid I need to buy the Theme again…

Thanks again for your help 🙂

Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako

I would love to be able to work on my Ashe Team. Could you please let me know how I can get a new activation key? (see above why mine is not working anymore).

Thank you very much in advance for your answer,

Anne-Rebecca

Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Good Morning

Could you please just let me know how I can get a new activation key? (see posts above).

I need to keep going on the creation of our website. If I have to buy the Theme again I will then choose another theme, which is sad because I was happy with it.

Kind regards

Anne-Rebecca

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Anne,

We had already responded with the instructions.

Please login here after purchase https://users.freemius.com/login and you will be able to download theme latest version, manage your profile, purchase, license key and etc.

For the entrance use the email address you used during the purchase, password you can recover with the same email address.

Kind Regards

Anne-Rebecca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako

I followed your instructions and explained you while it DID NOT work (third message).

I had installed WP on “deruelle.ch/wp”. I then desintalled WP on my domain and reinstalled it on “deruelle.ch” (without the /wp). So when I was trying to activate the key again it was telling me that I couldn’t use it. Obviously because it looked like I was trying to install it on another website. I did go on the link you gave me and it didn’t work for the reasons explained above.

In the meantime, I called my provider and he was able to solve the problem for me.

Maybe I wasn’t clear. Maybe you didn’t read carefully my thrid message.

Anyway, the problem is now solved.

Kind regards

Anne-Rebecca

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Anne,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

But if the provider was able to solve the issue it means that issue was not related to us to our service, some times hosting providers are blocking API connections to the server.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.