Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ashley Scruse
    Participant
    Premium Member

I am new to wordpress so my account is a “fresh” account (I have not uploaded any content). I installed the Ashe theme and imported the demo content after deactivating all third party plug-ins. However, when I go to view my site it is the same generic content that wordpress initially used on my site before downloading the Ashe theme.

Also, when I activate the predefined styles the layout of my website never changes. The only change that occurs is the header changes. The layout and the content of the webpage does not change.

I have watched the youtube videos on importing content and using predefined styles and still have not been able to solve my problems with the Ashe theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ashley,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.