- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by vako.
January 11, 2022 at 2:42 am #67493
I am trying to figure out if i can customize the blog posts that I see on the home page by choosing the ones I want to see and if I can make them static.January 11, 2022 at 11:27 am #67496
At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.
Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.
Kind RegardsJanuary 11, 2022 at 5:41 pm #67503
I am having all sorts of issues trying to edit and use this theme.
I have no clue how to input an image into this help area otherwise I would.
I want to be able to change the blog posts that show up on the home page to be posts that I choose. I also dont want 6 posts showing. I’d like maybe 3 to show on the home page.
I also am trying to edit the featured slider and changed the size to 1080 by 1080 and its not changing. When I uploaded the new photos this morning, the photos seemed to be cropped in half and cutting off the rest of the text in the overlay text.
I also cannot figure out how to do the circle image in the side bar for an about me like this page. https://ashe-pro.wp-royal-themes.com/classic/about/January 11, 2022 at 7:54 pm #67506
1. Actually with the theme and WordPress options it’s not possible to choose which posts to display on the blog page in your case your home page is the blog page, you need to use some other 3rd party plugins for that.
2. You can change the post amount on the blog page via WP settings, please navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most and choose your preferred number of posts.
3. At first you need to determine the image size for the featured slider via customizer settings, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Featured Slider, please see the screenshots: https://nimb.ws/03TqKO
After that, please navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and install/activate plugin Ajax Thumbnail Rebuild you need to rebuild images, after that images will be displayed in the mentioned dimensions. If you find all this stuff hard to do and difficult please let us know, we will guide you through the different steps.
4. To change the author widget, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and add the widget “Bard Author” to your preferred sidebar, after that you need to get the image link whcih you want to be displayed, please navigate to Dashboard > Media click on your preferred photo and in the right corner you will see the link of the image copy this link and insert in the Ashe Author widget: https://nimb.ws/NQZucj https://nimb.ws/G5JiW1
Kind RegardsJanuary 11, 2022 at 9:02 pm #67507
That widget for the author doesnt populate when i search for it. Also when viewing my featured slider in mobile, all the text doesnt populate.
Can I also put a form HTML in the side bar alternate? i tried but its not showing the form and just has code.January 12, 2022 at 10:34 am #67509
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.