Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Karolina
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

The line height and other changes done in the Elementor editor  do not reflect in the preview or live site. In the Ashe free version there is no problem with that.

I even installed another WP to check if I changed anything coincidentally to cause this. But there is the same problem.

How is this possible and how can I fix that?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karolina,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Karolina
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karolina,

Actually, line-height works but only from customizer options, I will redirect this topic to the dev team and they will check for the issue, as I assume this issue will be fixed in the next theme update.

Kind Regards

Karolina
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I know  line-height works from customizer options, but for different font sizes also different line heights are needed. And the customizer options overwrite the individual settings made by Elementor.

There are also other bugs with the typography: The settings for body are changing the footer, menu is not reacting at all and other small things…

It seems that the theme is not so compatible with Elementor which allows no workflow at all. Most of the days I was searching for the source of the errors, what is more than frustrating.

I´m thinking about a refund or at least a downgrade to the One Site License, cause I invested already so much time in my current project.

So when the next update is expected?

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karolina,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

We are working on the mentioned issue, it may take a few days to fix all the issues.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Niclas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but there seem to be reason to. This thread is 1 year old. I have the same problem on my site. Hasn’t the issue been resolved?

Niclas
    Participant
    Premium Member

To be more precise: In the text-editor of Elementor, nothing happens when change line-height.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niclas,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Niclas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niclas,

Please share the Login URL here in this thread to let us access your website.

Kind Regards

Niclas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Niclas,

We started the investigation process of the issue, please don’t change the login URL till our next response.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Can you please extend Temporary login? It has expired and we can no longer access your dashboard. We need bit more time.

Thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.