Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello I am an Ashe Pro user.  I have allowed comments on my blog via customize but the form does not show up on my blog posts.  Also, my blog posts do not have a “like” feature.  I am very new to blogging and my blog is not even complete or published but I have noticed that there is no way for visitors to like my posts.  Is this something that Ashe Pro can do or do I need to install a plugin?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abriana,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

1. Regarding the issue with the comment section, can you please describe it in more detail?

2. Page and post likes are not integrated into the theme, you need to use some other 3rd party plugins to get the result.

Kind Regards

Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello.  When I am customizing my blog, I clicked the check boxes for showing comment sections on blog posts and I clicked to allow commenting.  When I view my blog though there is no place for visitors to comment on my blog post.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abriana,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abriana,

We need generated login URL you get from the plugin to access your website. Please follow the instructions show on the video guide.

Kind Regards

Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abriana,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will be able to catch which one was the source for the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

Kind Regards

Abriana Bradley
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abriana,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Nick is here from DEV team, I have tested and enabled other themes as well and comments not working on them as well, on the default wp theme as well, this means that you have WP related issue and not theme related, so this might be caused by your plugins or other comments related settings, so please check this two. This is not theme related issue.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.