Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cécilia RADO
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Ashe pro team,

I would like to improve comment fields and buttons appearance on my blog articles.

Here is an example : https://www.passeportjapon.fr/2020/06/02/onsen-tamago/

In comment area, border-color is white. As it doesn’t seem to appear, I fear that it might be difficult for readers to see where to write their comment.

Here is what I want about field borders :

border: 1px solid #DFC15E

I also would like confirm button to be written in French : “ENVOYEZ VOTRE COMMENTAIRE”

Thank you in advance for your help,

Kind regards from France

Cécilia

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cecilia,

1. Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS and following snippet:

.elementor-kit-488 input:not([type="button"]):not([type="submit"]), .elementor-kit-488 textarea, .elementor-kit-488 .elementor-field-textual {
    border: 1px solid #DFC15E !important;
    }

2. To translate theme untranslated strings please use the plugin Loco Translate, please follow the video guide below to better understand how to use this plugin.

Kind Regards

Cécilia RADO
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

It works perfectly, thank you very much for your help 🙂 🙂 🙂

Just one last problem to solve in comments area : I would like comments title not to be written with uppercase.

For example here: https://www.passeportjapon.fr/2019/07/28/parc-takasakiyama/

The title of comment area ‘2 commentaires’ is written ‘2 COMMENTAIRES’. As I chose handwriting font, it is not easy to read. Can you help me to fix it ?

Thank you again for your help.

Regards from France 🙂

Cécilia

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cecilia,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS and following snippet:

.comment-title {
    text-transform: lowercase !important;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.